Friday, March 9, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to my blog, I will be posting about two of my personal favorite genres of music, rock and country music. I love to pick on my guitar and listen to the old school music and the new stuff.  I be bloging about the history of it all and the deferences with other genres of music, I'll also be bloging about some of the artist that have highly influenced the two genres of music.

Rock and Country music have been around for a really long time, longer then most of the current music such as pop, hip hop and all those other genres in that domaine. Yet it seems that rock and country both take a back seat in the popularity of todays music world. Why? I don't know, you would think that the music that started it all would keep being pretty high on the popularity charts.

 Athough there are alot of people that listen to these genres, there are still a higher amount of people that are hugely into pop music, why, I don't know why, the music it self I don't think is not that good, its verry repetitive and some of the lyrics don't make much sense either. Yet somehow people are verry drawn to this music. Well thats just my opinion.

I will always be into rock and country, I grew up on listening to country and rock, and I love it.

See you all next week.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds great buddy, can't wait for your next posts. I love music and would enjoy reading up on your thoughts, opinions and news updates if you hear anything new. And I agree with you completely, Hip hop doesn't make any sense to me either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post keep ut the awesome work

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fully agree with you about those new songs as to how it is the same thing over and over. You an i are quit alike most of the music i know is older then me by allot even older then MR haha and im exited to see what you will be posting next

    ReplyDelete
  4. so i am not the only one that listens to country and rock. When ever someone ask me what kind of music i listen to i say rock they cheer then i say and country they are like booooooooo country sucks and then I say noooo you suck. nice blog keep up the good work. keep me updated with the new about concerts around essex county.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great intro. I would have to agree with you about the pop music and how it's repetitive and I also don't know why people are so drawn to it but I, at some times, can be drawn to it also. I think it's just how todays society works compared to years ago. I still love country and rock so I like the rest of the blog. Keep up the great work :D

    ReplyDelete